I received a tin of assorted nuts at Christmas as a gift .They were very stale and I found it curious that the packaging did not state where these nuts were from and no best before date.

I will be looking into this further as I'm sure there are guidelines that are not being adhered too.It seems to me that your products are coming into Canada with no restrictions .

We have many squirrels that may like them and I will put them out but I have a feeling they also will shun them.

I will also pass my experience on to others.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Figis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Figis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Figis to other companies on our site.

Comments

Has it occurred to you that the person you received them from May have had them in their pantry for years?