I ordered four boxes of heart shaped Valentine's day candy for my grandchildren.It did not arrive at my house until February 17th.

I wanted to give it to them on Valentine's day. I am very disappointed. I had to go out and get them something else. I don't know if I'll ever order anything else from you.

I don't understand why it was late as I ordered it in plenty of time. If I order something specific for a certain holiday it should arrive for the holiday, not after it.

I have been a good customer.I usually always order something for the holidays, especially for Christmas.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Figis. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Figis to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Figis valentines day candy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments