Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery, the items were all melted. The cheeses and chocolates like soup (included photo of the messy stuff). It went straight to the trash.

The company refunded me my money, which was the minimum I expected, as they sold me a faulty product. But this company also wasted my time by not delivering a good product in good condition. They would not consider a small discount on a new order, as they "had done enough" in refunding me my money. (Which they had to do, with a faulty product that went straight to the trash.)

Ridiculous. Do no waste your time and money with this company. Buy from someone reputable and who stands behind their products.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Figis and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Figis to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Figis and figis delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments