Annapolis, Maryland

I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery, the items were all melted. The cheeses and chocolates like soup (included photo of the messy stuff). It went straight to the trash.

Related: Figis Holiday Butter Stollen Review

The company refunded me my money, which was the minimum I expected, as they sold me a faulty product. But this company also wasted my time by not delivering a good product in good condition. They would not consider a small discount on a new order, as they "had done enough" in refunding me my money. (Which they had to do, with a faulty product that went straight to the trash.)

Ridiculous. Do no waste your time and money with this company. Buy from someone reputable and who stands behind their products.

I didn't like: Terrible quality of products, Poor customer service.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Figis Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.