Corona, California
Featured

The worst business to deal with by catalog orders.We send them out every Christmas.

Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied it was humiliating. We tjought we were sending nice gift baskets to out of state family & friends & this is what they look like. Look at my hand & my hands are about as big as the gift spread out.

Very disappointed.In my opinion from my personal experience DO NOT BUY FROM FIGI.

Review about: Gift Basket.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

anon

I don't know why this is a complaint. It looks just like the what the website advertises.

KevinRichards
to anon #919224

I agree, they should have had mommy tell them exactly what they were getting.

KevinRichards
to anon #919227

PS the difference between him and the others that receive the basket is they know what they are getting for the money paid.

Fro
to anon New Albany, Indiana, United States #921140

I totally see the problem. In the pictures on the website, with out anything in the shot to provide a point of reference, it looks like a platter I'd use two hands to hold. I'd feel cheated too.

ReadTheDescriptionNextTime
to Fro #937501

It states in the ad....Set of 3- Gift measures 9" x 8" x 5".Set of 5- Gift measures 8" x 7" x 7"...

3 trays for $16.99/ 5 for $24.99.....what was he expecting anyway?If he can't read he shouldn't be left alone on the internet.