Figis - Review about Gift Basket from Corona, California
The worst business to deal with by catalog orders.We send them out every Christmas.
Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied it was humiliating. We tjought we were sending nice gift baskets to out of state family & friends & this is what they look like. Look at my hand & my hands are about as big as the gift spread out.
Very disappointed.In my opinion from my personal experience DO NOT BUY FROM FIGI.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Gift Basket
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I ordered a box of chocolate dipped fruit for my dad and he sent me a picture of what he received and it looked like it had been thrown together..."
- "I am very upset I received half dead flowers today from 1-800 Flowers. I opened the box and I was so excited to see my flowers! You cannot imagine my..."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree. I cannot believe that this company is still in business. After..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."