Figis - Review about Gift Basket from Corona, California

72 of 140 Figis reviews

The worst business to deal with by catalog orders.We send them out every Christmas.

Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied it was humiliating. We tjought we were sending nice gift baskets to out of state family & friends & this is what they look like. Look at my hand & my hands are about as big as the gift spread out.

Very disappointed.In my opinion from my personal experience DO NOT BUY FROM FIGI.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Gift Basket
Review category
Delivery
review #570438

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Figis? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
72 of 140 Figis reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
anon

Dec 17, 2014 #917274

I don't know why this is a complaint. It looks just like the what the website advertises.

6 1 Reply
KevinRichards

Dec 21, 2014 #919224

I agree, they should have had mommy tell them exactly what they were getting.

2 0 Reply
KevinRichards

Dec 21, 2014 #919227

PS the difference between him and the others that receive the basket is they know what they are getting for the money paid.

1 0 Reply
Fro

Dec 25, 2014 #921140 New Albany, Indiana, United States

I totally see the problem. In the pictures on the website, with out anything in the shot to provide a point of reference, it looks like a platter I'd use two hands to hold. I'd feel cheated too.

1 1 Reply
ReadTheDescriptionNextTime

Jan 28, 2015 #937501

It states in the ad....Set of 3- Gift measures 9" x 8" x 5". Set of 5- Gift measures 8" x 7" x 7"... 3 trays for $16.99/ 5 for $24.99.....what was he expecting anyway? If he can't read he shouldn't be left alone on the internet.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Figis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Figis.
Filing a new complaint about
×