Figis one of the most popular food/gift catalogs is running a scam on their customers.As a customer you receive a tantalizing catalog along with an ad that says you are "preapproved" for a 3 pay credit plan where the 1st payment is due on 2/14/13.
When you call to place your order and get to the end, this preapproved credit turns into "your credit will be sent for approval". Why would it be sent for approval if the customer is preapproved? Then, if your credit is not approved, yor order is cancelled and you have no idea this has happened unless you call in to the company. All this time you have been thinking your order is being taken care of and being sent to you or the people you are sending gifts to.
If you were lucky enough to find out your credit was rejected, not your only option is to place the order again and pay with a credit card. If you say I am preapproved then what's the deal! I know figis values are not what they used to be. Which was - customer - customer service - satisfaction guaranteed.
I strongly urge you to bring the 'preapproved" status up to them when you place the order and question them how you will know if your credit is approved or not.
This is a scam to get more business, but it angers many customers.
Where will figis draw the line - this is an out right lie.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "An itchy, bumpy, hives type of rash started where clothes rubbed my skin and then spread to my entire torso and neck. At first it was treated as an..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."