1.9
Turnaround Time

I don't know what happened to Figi's this holiday season, as I had bought gifts from them for at least three years.However, I'll never purchase anything from them again.

I literally waited on the phone to speak with someone more than 30 minutes multiple times, only to be told I needed to be transferred and would have to go back into the ***.

They lost my previous account information and couldn't figure out how to find it for me.They denied credit because they said they had no record of my previous purchases, and I had always had credit in the past and paid perfectly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ConsumerStandingUP stated that there is a room for improvement of order process and follow-up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "lost customer information & horrible order process" of figis customer care. Figis needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned figis customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Figis.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments