1.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

My name is Peggy Sue Blackmon.The account Number that was given to me was 22-293732509-D2.

I ordered some lamps from Figis in August 2016. I called back the same evening to cancel the order, The representative then informed that she couldn't cancel the order because it had already been shipped. I told her I had just placed the order some hours earlier.I did not like her response. I told her that as soon as the lamps would arrive, I would not open the box, I would just complete the return label and send it right back.

That is exactly what happened. When Figis received the lamps back, a few days later, I received 3 payment coupons. I called Figis on September20 2016 and I spoke with Vicky, she stated that the notes were not clear, so she then transferred me to Damon. He then told me that the notes were"boggled, not clear".Damon then explained since the merchandise was returned and the order was cancelled, that I didn't owe Figis anything.

Damon told me to disregard coupon bills and the account would be "0" out. Everything was well until January 2017, (5 months) later. I received a letter stating that my account was past due. I called Figis and explained everything to them.

I told them that I did not have an account with Figis. The representative was very short and rude. She clearly informed me that she was going to send a letter stating that I owed Figis $50.98 out to my address every month with a $10.00 late fee attached. I indulge in many catalog orders.

I usually order and within a month or two I usually pay them in full. This experience has definitely encouraged me NOT to ever engage in any transactions with FIGIS GALLERY.

I would like for Figis to clear any debt in their system stating that I do not owe them anything.I will wait for a return response stating that I do not owe Figis anything.

Review about: Figis Account.

Preferred solution: I want my account balance cleared .

I didn't like: Ineffective customer support and service.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

This company has become too big and is terrible at communication

Had a Christmas present that was damaged due to poor packaging or Fed Ex handling

Took nearly two months to get a return authorization

and a total of four month before I was able to get a response

that Christmas merchandise was no long available

I could have repaired item if given the option

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1294200

Sounds like you sent the merchandise back but they did not enter the return into their system---not an uncommon problem with many companies.You have notified them of what happened verbally.

Next bill from them, put the entire story into a letter and say you therefore do not owe them any money as the item was returned and you expect them to cease demanding money for a returned item. Send it certified, return receipt requested. Ignore any further bills from them and also expect them to ignore your letter and send it to a collection agency. Ignore any and all further communication from them or any collection company.

Never, ever pay for something you don't owe, just to make it go away. I assume they do not have anything other than your name and address.

It would thus be unlikely for this to damage your credit rating.Enjoy the cold weather up there.