Featured
Turnaround Time

The worst business to deal with by catalog orders.We send them out every Christmas.

Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied it was humiliating. We tjought we were sending nice gift baskets to out of state family & friends & this is what they look like. Look at my hand & my hands are about as big as the gift spread out.

Very disappointed.In my opinion from my personal experience DO NOT BUY FROM FIGI.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

I don't know why this is a complaint. It looks just like the what the website advertises.

to anon #919224

I agree, they should have had mommy tell them exactly what they were getting.

to anon #919227

PS the difference between him and the others that receive the basket is they know what they are getting for the money paid.

to anon New Albany, Indiana, United States #921140

I totally see the problem. In the pictures on the website, with out anything in the shot to provide a point of reference, it looks like a platter I'd use two hands to hold. I'd feel cheated too.

to Fro #937501

It states in the ad....Set of 3- Gift measures 9" x 8" x 5".Set of 5- Gift measures 8" x 7" x 7"...

3 trays for $16.99/ 5 for $24.99.....what was he expecting anyway?If he can't read he shouldn't be left alone on the internet.