1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Purchased gifts for holidays on December 10.That is correct, December 10...shipping to arrive to customers on December 20.

Went to website on Dec 20 to confirm delivery. No order to be found - although I have hard copies of complete transaction. The told me that their new system had somehow "lost" the order. Called them back, no way to send on time...they then would reduce the cost on shipping to assist their mistake.

Original order was for 127.92...they could now deliver the same product order LATE for only 238.91. Made numerous phone calls, faxed information, all to be LIED to about correcting the order, hung up on or refusing to take call (both customer service and management), no return calls when requested...now receiving multiple invoices (3) all for different amounts in the mail...receiving multiple invoices on email too. They have charged my cc also. This is the worst company that I have ever experienced in all of my years in the doing business in the gift industry.

Look at the reviews!

Just remember - fun, easy, and rewarding...satisfaction guaranteed - we promise!THIS IS A FUNNY JOKE FROM THEIR WEBSITE CLAIMS

Review about: Figis Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Inability to reach anyone by phone, Way customer support handled issue, Follow-up, False claims by customer service, No replies to numerous requests.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

5 yrs in a row, no problems with Christmas orders and products.

Smaller in size than expected.But is what it is.

Getting delivered when I wanted, no.

Always came early LOL, but why fight it.

THIS YEAR. Ghost Billing me 2 months after ordered delivered and paid for.

4 calls, about 2 hours total time, they cannot solve, takes 20 minutes to get

a supervisor on line (so they say), and as I type, probably still not solved despite each time figis told me no more billings coming. Or ignore if got any (got 3 yesterday). Pretty sure WILL NOT order from them again.

Especially after reading all the negative comments.

Guess I got lucky for past previous years.III

I will definietly stay away from this company if this happened to you.