Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

RECEIVED CATALOGS WITH $750.00 APPROVED CREDIT LIMIT - I PLACED OREDER ON PHONE FOR 2 ITEMS WITH NO PAYMENTS TIL FEBRUARY 2017 SINCE WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY, WAITED OVER 30 MINUTES A PHONE CALL - during 3 calls to company UNREAL HOLDTIMES TO PLACE AN ORDER TO SEND TO ELDERLY & HOMEBOUND ILL PARENTS.FOLLOW UP NEXT DAY TOLD SHIPPED BY SIDNEY, THEN WHILE ON PHONE ON IMPORTANT CALL GET A CALL FROM FIGIS CREDIT 2 DAYS LATER, & MIND YOU THEY DONT LEAVE A MESSAGE, I CALLED # BACK LADY TALKS TO YOU LIKE YOUR AN ***, SAID "O WE CALLED YOU FROM CREDIT DEPT.

YOU DIDNT ANSWER PHONE, & CANCELED ORDER - WERE CALLING TO CONFIRM YOU PLACED ORDER, MOST "sic" & RIDICULOUS BS. I had a shipping issue with a small gift sent to an Elderly Aunt years ago in Main Line Philadelphia, item was not received or delivered to wrong address or stolen, or not sent by company. Prior to this done business for years, & never a problem since my Grandmother did business with this outfit, it use to be pleasure to deal with. Apparently sign of times - My advice don't purchase anything from this company, its changed for the worst.

I tried to get in touch with so claimed credit department, & recording stated after tracking cell, I owe nothing & order was canceled from Dec. 12th 2016 & disconnected & hung up. Very sad organization, & instead of in good taste - todays slogan should be "FIGIS GIFTS IN BAD TASTE!" I am done dealing with warped companys like figis, & the hold times & business ethic is gone. I'd close up shop instead of treating customers the way I was just treated, & told the women on the phone, this is second time & FINAL.

Good Job Figi's 2 strikes n your out!

Former Customer # 266006501 - apt35@msn.com P.S.Please CONFIRM after speaking to representative this afternoon that any mailings from your company, catalogs seeking business are NO LONGER SENT to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. MaxAndApril-_.2006 is quite happy with use to be reputable and stated that there is a room for improvement of figis changed for the worst. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of figis customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $750. Figis needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned figis customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Figis.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #1257947

Am glad I read your comment how nad Figis is! Saved myself alot of grief!!