1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have ordered from you for the past 5 years in a row with no issue.This year, I placed 3 separate orders.

Unbeknownst to me, even though I paid almost $17 in shipping fees, you shipped fed ex sure post. One of my orders went to a very rural area, and had a mailbox tag left that item was marked as perishable and therefore undeliverable. It sat in the post office over the weekend for 4 days and I had to take off work to get to get there in time to pick it up on day 4. The petit fours wound up being thrown away, received 2 weeks after my original order date.

I complained and you credited me back the shipping. A second order never arrived. I have to take blame for that as I miskeyed the address. However, your customer service at this point was dismal.

First call, I was transferred out to some credit department before I even got my name out. Second call, I was told the item had been returned and to verify the address and call back for re-delivery. Third call and while I was speaking to Debra to have it re-delivered, she said that despite the fact you are running a 70% off sale at this time, with items as low as $9.99, that she could not have anything redelivered without me paying more and that she would just credit my account. I asked why I wasn't contacted that it was undeliverable in the first place and stated that I'd been very unhappy with the entire experience this year, she said the other agent lied and that it hadn't been returned so they didn't know.

It was obvious she was not going to accept any responsibility for the company so I asked for a supervisor. She said she was the supervisor and that if I wanted to go over her head, I had to write a letter.

It took me asking 4 more times directly for the name of her department head, which she gave as Kellie or Kallie Hauffman.I will never, never spend another penny on a Figis product.

Comments