Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I received a catalog in the mail with a preapproved credit offer.The offer said I could order up to $300.00 worth of stuff and pay for it in 6 easy payments of $50.00.

So, I ordered my kids Christmas gifts. I waited and waited. No gifts arrived. Three weeks after I ordered, I get a letter in the mail saying they needed my permission to check my credit before they sent the order !

I called an gave them permission. Then they said that the order had to go to the credit dept for approval ! Another week went by, the order was still waiting to be approved. Six weeks after I ordered, they said they were canceling the order unless I paid the full amount up front !

I trusted the company and did not budget for more gifts. Now, I have no choice but to tell my kids that Santa will not come to our house this year. This company is the worst.

Stay away !Do not order from these horrible people.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $300. peggysgeorge is overall dissatisfied with Figis. The most disappointing about figis shipping service at Figis was lied and now my kids do not have gifts for christmas Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Figis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Figis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments

Germantown, Ohio, United States #1255562

I trust no one

Salem, New Hampshire, United States #1253633

Wow. If you put all your faith in a "pre-approved" credit offer to buy your kids presents, you're really dumb.

peggysgeorge
to Anonymous West Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States #1253677

I wouldn't have trusted the company normally but 3 neighbors all ordered stuff from them on their "preapproval" offer and got it what they ordered without issues, so I took the chance.