Bought Licorice Lovers Mix through PCH.Assumed because of the Figis name the product would be of high quality.

Not so. The sealed package was opened and the product was as stale as I've ever tasted. As a Licorice Lover, (fresh), I was disappointed. I've had better Licorice from Walmart and Target.

For your own reputation, I think you might like to look into whose selling your product, under your name. Thanks for your attention PS This is the second time I've tried to send you this message.

I hope your not purposely ignoring me.I have always regarded your company as one of high standards and integrity.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Figis. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Figis.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Figis to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Figis?

Comments