Figis - PREAPPROVED-YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED

46 of 55 Figis Reviews
Dec 07, 2012

Figis one of the most popular food/gift catalogs is running a scam on their customers.As a customer you receive a tantalizing catalog along with an ad that says you are "preapproved" for a 3 pay credit plan where the 1st payment is due on 2/14/13.

When you call to place your order and get to the end, this preapproved credit turns into "your credit will be sent for approval". Why would it be sent for approval if the customer is preapproved? Then, if your credit is not approved, yor order is cancelled and you have no idea this has happened unless you call in to the company. All this time you have been thinking your order is being taken care of and being sent to you or the people you are sending gifts to.

If you were lucky enough to find out your credit was rejected, not your only option is to place the order again and pay with a credit card. If you say I am preapproved then what's the deal! I know figis values are not what they used to be. Which was - customer - customer service - satisfaction guaranteed.

I strongly urge you to bring the 'preapproved" status up to them when you place the order and question them how you will know if your credit is approved or not.

This is a scam to get more business, but it angers many customers.

Where will figis draw the line - this is an out right lie.

6257605
Review #365499
2.3
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with Figis?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
pissed

Dec 23, 2013 Massillon, Ohio

Waited on line to talk to customer service.. said it would be 10-15 mins first time.....waited 52 mins, Hung up...called back again said 10-15 mins was my wait time waited 38 mins them I Hung up!!! Talked to customer service this morning, and said a superviser by the name of Katie would call me later ... NO CALL BACK I'm PISSED

Dec 21, 2013

I feel you on that. They did the same thing to me with the exception of running my credit nine times. I'm very disappointed as well. Next time I know to use a better company.

Happy

Oct 28, 2013 Baltimore, Ohio

Walter Drake does that also. I placed and order and was told if it was rejected, then I could pay for it, and perhaps my "next" order would be approved for credit.I had to call as when I went to use the source code, and click pay with thier credit, it would not go thru to the final order confirmation.

Seems alot of companys do this now. I personally think to say your are "pre approved" whe your really not, is misleading. Certainly not rright.

:roll :eek

×
You were reading a complaint about Figis.
Filing a new complaint about
×