Figis - PREAPPROVED-YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED
Figis one of the most popular food/gift catalogs is running a scam on their customers.As a customer you receive a tantalizing catalog along with an ad that says you are "preapproved" for a 3 pay credit plan where the 1st payment is due on 2/14/13.
When you call to place your order and get to the end, this preapproved credit turns into "your credit will be sent for approval". Why would it be sent for approval if the customer is preapproved? Then, if your credit is not approved, yor order is cancelled and you have no idea this has happened unless you call in to the company. All this time you have been thinking your order is being taken care of and being sent to you or the people you are sending gifts to.
If you were lucky enough to find out your credit was rejected, not your only option is to place the order again and pay with a credit card. If you say I am preapproved then what's the deal! I know figis values are not what they used to be. Which was - customer - customer service - satisfaction guaranteed.
I strongly urge you to bring the 'preapproved" status up to them when you place the order and question them how you will know if your credit is approved or not.
This is a scam to get more business, but it angers many customers.
Where will figis draw the line - this is an out right lie.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "Millsberry was my favorite game as a child and I would have wanted my own kids to play it. It taught kids how to be eco-friendly and have fun. It..."
- "The mats are fabricated with a very thin material. They are not custom made to fit my BMW E46. In some spots they fit and others not so at all...."
- "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..."
- "I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it. Had it 1 year and 2 weeks. And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."