Figis - PREAPPROVED-YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED
Figis one of the most popular food/gift catalogs is running a scam on their customers.As a customer you receive a tantalizing catalog along with an ad that says you are "preapproved" for a 3 pay credit plan where the 1st payment is due on 2/14/13.
When you call to place your order and get to the end, this preapproved credit turns into "your credit will be sent for approval". Why would it be sent for approval if the customer is preapproved? Then, if your credit is not approved, yor order is cancelled and you have no idea this has happened unless you call in to the company. All this time you have been thinking your order is being taken care of and being sent to you or the people you are sending gifts to.
If you were lucky enough to find out your credit was rejected, not your only option is to place the order again and pay with a credit card. If you say I am preapproved then what's the deal! I know figis values are not what they used to be. Which was - customer - customer service - satisfaction guaranteed.
I strongly urge you to bring the 'preapproved" status up to them when you place the order and question them how you will know if your credit is approved or not.
This is a scam to get more business, but it angers many customers.
Where will figis draw the line - this is an out right lie.review #365499
You may also like
- "I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half. All it was..."
- "My Oreo cookie wasn't made correctly and ruined my whole experience. ..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."
- "Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in..."
- "I will be attaching a document from my online account with Kaiser. Kaiser has been allowed to violate their patients "Civil Rights" & they have done it with the..."