customer service @ figis
I ordered only once and i never got past them sending it out of the factory!!!!i called customer service and some quality employee was very rude so that's where we went with the whole conversation.the food might be good but i would never give this place another dime of my money.
i don't know how they stay in business.i emailed them and tore them a new one but as you all know they wont respond to it i am sure.so do yourself a favor spend your money at a place that will value you as a customer.bd6b01d
You may also like
- "I walked into a supermarket in Nairobi and picked five in number of Smirnoff Black Ice Vodka which was packaged as usual. As i was travelling for 500km from..."
- "Not my best Cheddars night! First we had no silverware and our server brought my salad and left without asking if we needed anything. I had to flag down another..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "Nam ipsum risus, rutrum vitae, vestibulum eu, molestie vel, lacus. Praesent porttitor, nulla vitae posuere iaculis, arcu nisl dignissim dolor, a pretium mi sem ut ipsum. Nullam accumsan lorem in..."
- "Paul Wells Destroyed my friend family! Paul Wells Manger Dicks Sporting Goods Clay - is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."