Customer service @ figis
I ordered only once and i never got past them sending it out of the factory!!!!i called customer service and some quality employee was very rude so that's where we went with the whole conversation.the food might be good but i would never give this place another dime of my money.
i don't know how they stay in business.i emailed them and tore them a new one but as you all know they wont respond to it i am sure.so do yourself a favor spend your money at a place that will value you as a customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz. mustard. The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then..."
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..."
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."